Epoxy floors have traditionally been used by commercial and industrial buildings, but more residences are adopting them for their flooring. When epoxy gets installed correctly, it provides years of maintenance-free performance and a striking appearance in any room or living space.
Hiring us means receiving an installation team who is located nearby, helping you avoid long wait times. No matter where in the broader Chicago area you happen to call your home, we will arrive fast with superior flooring.
Epoxy floor coverings provide many advantages over other conventional concrete coatings:
- Makes a smooth surface which can last for years
- May be compatible with self-leveling products which, depending on the product, can be applied on new or old concrete
- Suitable for manufacturing and warehousing applications
- Can be mixed to cover chips and cracks with paints and colors
- Simple and easy to mount, requiring no layout, extra adhesive cutting or special tools or equipment
- Protects new concrete floors from wear and tear
- provides a strong high-gloss surface that can greatly improve the brightness of the interior
- Resist oil and water stains